Terms and conditions of use
The term 'RM Racing Electronics, 'low cost racing solutions' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 20 riverside court, Rawcliffe. Our company registration number is 10418131 company registration number and place of registration, Leeds. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Products for sale on this website are for off road and motorsport use only, we will not be responsible for any damage or accident caused by the road use of these products and we will not be liable for any damage caused to your vehicle or other vehicles that might result from the installation of any of the products sold on this website.
No responsibility whatsoever is accepted by Rafael Matos LTD (www.lowcostracingsolutions.co.uk) for the fitment of these Products. The onus is clearly on the installer to ensure that both their knowledge and the parts selected are correct for that particular application. Any damage to parts or consequential damage or costs resulting from the incorrect installation of these products are totally the responsibility of the installer.
Always disconnect the battery when doing electrical work on your vehicle. Avoid sparks, open flames or use of electrical devices near flammable substances. Do not run the engine with a battery charger connected as this could damage the ECU and other electrical equipment.
- Before starting your engine make sure that all the systems are working accordingly.
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Delivery is generally free for the customer, most products are shipped next day according to the delivery method selected by the customer. Custom made products as PNP standalone ecu's normally take 5-7 working days to be ready to ship to a maximum of 30 days depending on difficulty of the project or number of orders as we do all ecu's in a ''first come first served'' order, and a maximum of 2 days to deliver on the UK after shipping.International orders are shipped on the same conditions but we can't control or predict the delivery time to any other country.
We will not accept accept any returns for custom made products as PNP standalone ecu's, or any other electric/electronic component and/or sensor where damage can happen by incorrect usage or installation, if you think this is probably not the best solutions for you, if you have any doubt's or you need any help, please ask before you buy we can give you help in every single product we sell and point you the right way.
Returns will only be accepted in standard products and the customer will be responsible for the returning costs, a refund will be sent after delivery of the product, please always send returns with tracked and signed delivery
We offer 1 year warranty in most of our products, warranty will only be given to products with case not open/violated and without any modifications unless this was authorized by us and modifications done under our instructions, this is valid for all standalone ecu's, we don't sell our ecu's as a DIY kit if you want to purchase an ecu for learning/testing purposes please inform us prior to sale.We understand that marks of use are normal as those will not be considered in terms of warranty.