Plug and Play Standalone ecu for all E30 E34 E28 Bmw models
Includes internal 400kpa map sensor for boosted applications.
Launch control and flat gear shift available, require stwich.
Free Tuning software and installation instructions provided by email.
Works with distributor or individual and wasted spark coilpacks. Ideal upgrade to be able to control individual coilpacks. Plugs on original harness and uses original engine sensors.
This units are custom built by us using an original unit where all the electronics are removed and our new standalone ecu board is installed and connected to the original ecu connector making it a full plug and play solution.
For more details please get in touch
What you will get is flexible and configurable fuel and ignition management that will work for the majority of every day type setups. Currently supported features include:
- 16x16 3D fuel and ignition maps, with base of either TPS (Alpha-N) or MAP (Speed Density)
- Supports up to 8 cylinders fuel and ignition with 4 channels of fuel and 4 channels of ignition outputs
- 1, 2 (Even fire only), 3 and 4 cylinder engines with full sequential fuel and ignition
- 6 (even fire only) and 8 cylinder engines are supported with wasted spark and 2 squirts per cycle
- 6x6 3D individual cylinder trim on engines up to 4 cylinders
- After Start Enrichment
- Rev limiting (Spark based, hard and soft)
- Cranking specific enrichment, dwell timing and advance
- General logging through TunerStudio
- High speed tooth logging
- TPS calibration through TunerStudio
- Sensor calibration through TunerStudio (Coolant, IAT and O2)
- Warm Up Enrichment (WUE)
- TPS based acceleration enrichment
- Tacho output
- Fuel pump activation/deactivation (With priming)
- Over dwell and over duty protection
- Battery voltage compensation for dwell and injectors
- Modular wheel decoder support. Included decoders:
- Missing tooth (Eg 36-1, 60-2 etc)
- Dual wheel (Evenly spaced teeth on crank, single tooth on cam)
- Basic distributor
- GM 7X
- GM 24X
- 4g63 aka 4/2
- 'Jeep 2000'
- Audi 135
- Miata 99-05
- Honda D17 (12+1)
- Nissan 360
- Subaru 6/7
- Taking requests...
- Open and closed loop idle control (PWM and Stepper)
- Closed loop boost control
- Open loop VVT control
- Deceleration fuel cut off (DFCO)
- Launch control
- Flex fuel
- O2 based autotune (Registered version of TunerStudio required)